Wednesday, November 25, 2009

24 Nov - Still going...

hort and sweet.....Nicky and I spent almost 11 hours at the hospital today.  Tyler and Becca are both doing well.  Tyler had some breathing issues today while I fed him and turned a few shades of blue a few times (8 to be exact) but he is doing better tonight.  Rebecca on the other hand is suddenly doing great today.  She fed great from mommy earlier today and just a few minutes ago, her nurse called and said she took her entire feeding from a bottle.  She has never even come close to that before.  Praise God!  In my opinion, she is going to end up coming home soon, without her brother.  I'm sure he'll be right behind her though.

Nicky and I got to hold them for about four hours total today.  It was great for us and great for them as well!  Additionally, we took a CPR class, which we will return again with Nicholas so he can take it too.  We also spent a couple hours in a breastfeeding class.  We are keeping it short tonight though because we are finally worn out.  Time for a few days to recover...hopefully.

Thanks for your continued support and prayers.

Love, Tim & Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment