So the day begins like this...
5:50 am - Ok it's official - I woke up Tim
6:03 am - Tim calls Stacie to come to the house to be with Nicholas and get him off to school
6:30 am - On our way to the hospital (contractions are 3-4 min apart)
8:00 am - In a room and laboring
8:45 pm - Doc gives me meds to try to stop labor (we are only at 30.5 weeks), she doesn't want these babies to arrive just yet (1.5cm dilated)
12:15 pm - God has a different plan, I am now at 9cm and progressing pretty fast
1:00 pm - Headed to the OR (every one's hair is on fire at this point)
1:15 pm - Finally, I get an epidural (of course it doesn't exactly kick in till Tyler is born)
4:00 am - Tim finishes painting the nursery
4:50 am - My water breaks (I think, not sure if i just wet the bed :)5:50 am - Ok it's official - I woke up Tim
6:03 am - Tim calls Stacie to come to the house to be with Nicholas and get him off to school
6:30 am - On our way to the hospital (contractions are 3-4 min apart)
8:00 am - In a room and laboring
8:45 pm - Doc gives me meds to try to stop labor (we are only at 30.5 weeks), she doesn't want these babies to arrive just yet (1.5cm dilated)
12:15 pm - God has a different plan, I am now at 9cm and progressing pretty fast
1:00 pm - Headed to the OR (every one's hair is on fire at this point)
1:15 pm - Finally, I get an epidural (of course it doesn't exactly kick in till Tyler is born)
1:27 pm - Rebecca Brien is born 15" long at 3lbs 2oz
1:35 pm - Tyler did not have this on his agenda today - I was back down to 6cm, his water was still fully intact. Doc had to break his water and give me more meds to get me back to 10cm.
2:28 pm - Tyler Thomas is born 15.9" long at 3lbs 2.8ozWe are the proud parents of two healthy babies!!!!!!!
Here she is
I said I wanted out!
Here is Tyler - how about that blonde hair

No comments:
Post a Comment