Sunday, November 15, 2009

14 Nov - Our Litter Stinker (stink-her)!

Yep just called for an update on our little ones and their nurse said that "Ms. Rebecca pulled a little stunt tonight (I am sure she would not appreciate me sharing this), I (Ms. Heidi) changed her poopy diaper and when I was putting the new one on she went again, only this time it went all over the inside of her isolette, so much so that she has to be put in a new one" I felt so bad for her nurse but was really thankful it wasn't me!

I was at the hospital earlier today for kangaroo care and held both my little pumpkins. Did I mention, I think Becca has teeth (not really but geeeeze)!
Ms. Heidi said that they have been slowly decreasing the temp in their isolettes (this is a good thing; it means that they are maintaining their own body heat and it isn't being done for them). Before they can go home they need to maintain their own body temp.

Sorry no photos today, I was at the hospital w/o Tim so nobody to take photos.

On the home front... still trying to finish the nursery, Tim is working on quite a few projects right now (moving our pantry door, cleaning the garage, reorganizing the laundry room, putting flooring in the attic to make room for all the stuff in the garage that needs to go to the attic, waiting to put the house back together until the dust settles from the drywall work, oh, and trying to sleep and see the babies in between). Stand up freezer is being delivered tomorrow!

Just one more reason to give thanks.  Nicholas was saying his prayers tonight and thanked God for the air we breathe.  How wonderful it is to be a part of his amazing growth.  God is great.

Still amaized at the many blessings God has given us.  Thank you so much for your continued words of encouragement and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment