I just can't believe these little guys - this morning they were moved up to 28ccs (just yesterday they were bumped up to 23).
They are also maintaining their own body temp! Praise God.
Tonight when we went in to hold them I decided to change Tyler's diaper while their nurse Tai changed Becca. Boy did I get the raw end of the deal. Things were going great, he peed in his old diaper while I was changing it but we managed to catch all of it in the diaper. Thankfully before i took the old one off I put a new one under it; cause the second I pulled the old one off - Bam, his little hiney exploded. I was so not ready for that - I guess my reaction was loud enough the nurses all laughed.
Tim held Becca tonight and I got to hold both of them for a little bit. They look like little burittos all wrapped up. Becca spit up a good bit so we had to unwrap, undress, re-dress and re-wrap her. Her feeding tube and heart monitors complicated things a little more than normal but we are to blessed to only have those to contend with and not IV cords, bandages and temp probes too.
Thank you for all your prayers and support.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

They are beautiful! Glad to hear they are doing so well! We all send our love!
ReplyDeleteOH, Nicky! They are so adorable! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteNicky and Tim,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
Nicky, you look fantastic! How cute! Two babies at once...God is so good! Have fun being a mommy and daddy!!
love, Sarah for the Houghs