What a wonderful Christmas blessing for you guys!
Happy Birthday to Jesus! Merry CHRISTmas to all of you! We Miss you and Love you! All of you!
Tim and Nicky, What a wonderful Christmas gift. Oh how the Lord does work. James and I are so happy for the five of you. Good luck! The Hadleys
Hallelujah!! We are so excited for you!! Welcome to motherhood/parenthood...now the real fun begins :) We'll be continuing to pray as you adjust to them both being home with all of you now. Love, the Houghs
THANK GOD!!! I saw this but my computer was broken. eek. and wouldn't let me comment.ANSWERED prayers...Home. HOME. yes...they were HOE for Christmas!
What a wonderful Christmas blessing for you guys!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Jesus! Merry CHRISTmas to all of you! We Miss you and Love you! All of you!
ReplyDeleteTim and Nicky, What a wonderful Christmas gift. Oh how the Lord does work. James and I are so happy for the five of you. Good luck! The Hadleys
ReplyDeleteHallelujah!! We are so excited for you!! Welcome to motherhood/parenthood...now the real fun begins :) We'll be continuing to pray as you adjust to them both being home with all of you now. Love, the Houghs
ReplyDeleteTHANK GOD!!! I saw this but my computer was broken. eek. and wouldn't let me comment.
ReplyDeleteANSWERED prayers...
Home. HOME. yes...they were HOE for Christmas!