Sunday, December 13, 2009

13 Dec continued.....God is great!

Vanessa (Nicky's mom) made it in tonight.  While we were waiting at the airport, we got a call from the hospital that the kids needed more food and needed us to bring it in tonight.  Nicky explained that we were picking up her mom....and without asking (we have no idea how God orchestrated this), they said to bring Grandma V from the airport, that she would be able to see her grandbabies!  God is so great! 

I just talked with Nicky and they are on their way back.  Everything worked out great and Grandma V is "beside herself".  Thanks to several answered prayers today.....

Oh ya...the kids.  They are doing better today.  They ate well at 3 for Nicky and I, but I haven't gotten the feeding report back from tonight.  If there is anything significant, we will post later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your prayers.


2 comments:

  1. Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! I am so happy for you and your mom!! Your children are so stinkin' adorable...you make me want to have twins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for blessings and miracles! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete