Thursday, December 17, 2009

17 Dec - A good day

Just a quick update....

Both Tyler & Rebecca did very well today with their feeding.  I (Tim) got to feed Becca at noon today (not a normal feeding time).  However, she got moved to ALL feeds by mouth today!  This will be her last hurdle to manage prior to being able to come home.  So far, she has done great...other than stopping breathing a couple times today (once with me).  Thankfully it only has happened when we are feeding her and she corrects quickly.

Tonight was their weigh-in night again.  They are continuing to grow.  Tyler weighs 5lbs 6.8 oz; Becca weighs 5lbs 8.5 oz.  Hopefully they will continue to feed well and be home for Christmas.

On the homefront, we are really enjoying Nicky's mom visiting (aka mom, Vanessa, Grandma V).  She has been a big help with all of her cleaning, making meals and spending time with Nicholas while Nicky and I spend lots of time running back and forth to the hospital.

I am away tonight.  I had to make a quick trip to Fort Rucker, AL for some training in the morning.  I'll be back tomorrow (Friday) evening...a bit water logged from my dunker training (underwater helicopter egress training).  Should be fun!

Thanks to all who continue to follow our story and continue praying for us.  We have new answered prayers each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment